Some people say that I’m curious about everything and they would be right. I’m always striving to know new things. And trying to avoid monotonous daily activity. Which can be one part comforting and one part boring. I believe that to be alive you have to jolt your body and mind alive every day. That could mean going for a brisk walk or just reading something that takes your mind to new places.
One of my easiest “hacks” if-you-will is having curated blogs I like on Feedly. This is for those that think they could never have the time to be curious and explore new things- Feedly makes it easy. Puts everything in one place for you. For me, opening this app each day brings to me a gazillion ideas and things to explore.
If you like what I like or at least think you do- then I have screengrabbed my blog list below and you can copy it. Just look up each blog in the search tool and add.
Here is some of my found nuggets this week:
- SAY WHAT? This is my new favorite comedian that will make you run down a million rabbit holes with the fun stuff she mentions
- Thanks, but I’m staying with my good ole face wash! This might be too much for me
- I’m gonna make this next week. I love the crispy edges
- Digging these jams. As a sidenote, I’ve dug up some cool NYC restaurant playlists on my Spotify- follow me!
- Simply awesome! Her mom looks just a few years older than her! She is stunning!
- Will you accept this rose?
Here are the blogs I follow via my Feedly app. I know it’s obnoxious.