up first is…. la comida.
Overall – B+
5100 belt line road
addison, texas (north dallas)
next to kenny’s italian kitchen and neighborhood services
yelp review here
but for lunch yesterday, we decided to check out a place neither one of us had been to yet. this isn’t always easy to get ROF to do because he is a creature of habit. but he was game. he threw out mexican and i got on yelp and luckily we stumbled on to this place.
whether you live in dallas or are visiting, patio grazing is where it’s at. it’s just the thing to do on a saturday or sunday afternoon. hang out with friends or family on a patio, munch on chips and salsa and sip margaritas. this would be a perfect place to go.
here is our mini review:
- great vibe inside and out
- hip music, kinda like mexican resort beat
- great colors and decorating
- excellent chips + salsa
- service was perfect – no complaints
- my black bean soup was tepid. would have been great hot
- i wasn’t a fan of my “skinny” margarita but robert liked his. i don’t like little ice cubes in drinks (except at sonic)
all in all – check it out!