oh wow, i can’t even tell you how much i love this.
as you probably remember, i love the movie AMELIE. it’s in my top 5 (maybe 3) favorite movies of all time.
if you haven’t seen it yet and consider yourself a friend, watch it. watch it now. anyway… i bring this up now because there is a tastemade series called ALICE IN PARIS that is for sure modeled after this movie. i can’t tell you how much i love this. take a look – they’re short…
ok, here’s another. love her.
i’m so inspired. why? well, i’m going to tell you:
- i’m relatively old. i know what i know. i have loved content and writing and creative things for all of my <40 cough, cough> years. we get used to 30 minute sitcoms and writers spelling stuff out for us and it is SO BORING. this is quick, fun, a little hard to understand but easy to follow – different.
- who doesn’t love this city? paris is so alive, so vibrant and beautiful
- this is informational! if you are going to paris – go to one of these places! look at all my exclamation points!
- she is so much fun. not your typical beauty but darling nonetheless and that is so refreshing to see
- love the format, the colors, type, short intro and little snippets at the end
- if you’re not hip to TASTEMADE, get into it! say goodbye food network channel and cooking channel – this is how it’s done.
until next time, stay inspired!