there is a daily thought that comes into my mind and comes out sometimes at our before-dinner prayer and that is:
i’m really really blessed.
it shouldn’t be such a surprise every day how realizing this instantly de-stresses me. this is my list today:
– the anticipation of spending quality time with family we don’t get to see very often
– having niece and nephews that are fantastic, smart and so much fun to be around
– having a sister-in-law that is a deep thinker, has a wonderful heart and is such a good friend
– a husband that is so completely awesome
– blake shelton’s new song “boys round here” (had to break it up a little)
– a house we love
– beautiful michigan weather (right now!)
– a mom who is still a fantastic role model
– people who get it
-being driven by passion and not a paycheck. the first one will always bring the second.
-thinking of paris
-good friends we’ve had a long time.
that’s it for now.
what are you happy about right now?