as we all know by now
i’m a fan of magazines. to me, there is nothing like snuggling down with a good mag. but now, all the good ones – most of them – are on-line. here is my link list of some of the ones i like. click on any name to link to the mag direct. i’ll let them describe themselves…
est magazine is all about inspiration, giving readers a contemporary interactive resource and providing a platform to showcase the very best in the world of design. est is relaxed and stylish, is not self conscious and does not take itself too seriously. est loves the sun but appreciates the seasons. est loves looking to the past but also likes shiny and new – this is what gives est an Australian twist.
rue magazine just had a new issue released. this is their “about me”
- That every color can be your favorite color.
- That great taste comes in many forms: the fringe of a carpet, the pull of a drawer, the lines of a sofa, the curve of a smile.
- That a good can of paint atones for a multitude of sins.
- That friendship can be forged across continents by only a kind word and a shared lust for leopard print pillows.
- That a glass of pink champagne really does a party make.
- That everyone has the talent and drive to design their most beautiful life–we all just need a little nudge in the right direction.
- That inspiration is everywhere.
llama valley magazine from lithuania says they are:
chatelaine magazine women’s magazine that builds communities while providing leading-edge insights into the concerns of women in the areas of health, food, social issues, decor, fashion, money and beauty.
adore home magazine is this:
Australia’s first online only home and lifestyle magazine available exclusively online. Founded and created by designer Loni Parker, Adore Home invites you into inspirational homes, looks at the latest products on the market and whisks you away to gorgeous holiday destinations. Adore Home’s mission is to bring you beautiful homes from across the globe, tips and design advice from interior experts, as well as easy online access to the latest home treasures. Our magazine makes design resources and products just a click away.
“N.E.E.T. is highly addictive.. you’ll think you’ve stumbled upon NYLON’s funkier, thrift-store chic little sister.” Venus Zine
“Neetmagazine.com features all the best vintage clothes on the internet and makes them look special.” Katie White, The Ting Tings (in Elle UK)