i have written over 350 blog posts in the past 5 years and the blog post i did on 25 things to do with peaches is still my biggest hit. i think it comes up organically in searches. so of course, i’m no dummy, i’ve upped my game.
this is a post on 75 things you can do with peaches. ha. this is going to sky rocket.
it is summer after all, and really nothing beats a perfectly ripe, juicy peach. except maybe crisp michigan roadside corn. yes, that’s a type of corn.
i’ve curated 75 things you can drink, eat and make with peaches. you can grill them, mix them with savory items like pork chops or wrap bacon around them. you can make smoothies, salsa and jam. you can drink them up in lemonades, tea, slushes or make a peach collins. pair peaches with bourbon, bacon, vanilla, crab and ham. it’s really quite versatile. you can even make it into a sugar scrub and smear it on your face.
i’d rather each peaches though. remember this recipe?
you can write about peaches, like this:
or change your name to “peaches”
or you can learn about peaches. here are some cool facts you’ll feel smarter for knowing:
- the top four peach-producing states are california, south carolina, georgia and new jersey
- this fruit is a member of the Rosaceae family and is a close relative of almonds
- a large peach has fewer than 70 calories and contains 3 grams of fiber. It’s also a good source of vitamins a and c
- it is a good stress-reliever, helps to reduce anxiety – it is often referred to as the ‘Fruit of Calmness’ in hungary
- in the world, china is the biggest producer of peaches and italy is the second
who knew? now you do. so go make some of these delicious peach recipes right now – before peach season runs out!